Friday, April 19, 2013

Things that don't seem right

1. Sometimes I blow at blogging.
 
2. ...And yet I'm working on creating a second blog. (More on that later.)
 
3. Made you say "moron."
 
4. This guy (in the foreground, silly) turned 10 months on Easter morning!

 
5. This is James' THIRD monthly anniversary to land on a major holiday. (Hello? Halloween--5 months. New Year's Eve--7 months. Now Easter, too?? I can only conclude that we'd better arrange for parade floats and fireworks when he rings in 12 months. He's kinda used to the fanfare!)
 
6. Bad*ss thugs like these guys eagerly consent to making crafts from recycled matter and still enjoy visits from the Easter bunny.

 
7. Then, just a short while later, they can go all incognito, pretending they're clean-cut, church-goers. (Nice try, fellas. We're not fallin' for it.)

 
8. My husband is now old enough to be President of the United States. (Elliott has requested he run for election immediately.)



9. Our only son who's been sainted so far (St. Patrick, silly) is nearly 6. He's doing amazingly well in Kindergarten and is really taken off with his reading. He weighs 41 pounds.
 
 
10. His not-quite-one-year-old brother weighs 26 pounds. Here's a frightening visual comparison--
 
11. I'd say, "I don't know where this mostly immobile giant with eight teeth came from!"...
 
12. ...but I found THIS tubby little girl (me, silly), and I'm afraid I might have my answer-- 
 
13. And, not to be outdone, THIS guy is very nearly 8 and just a couple of days from receiving his First Communion. Double his life, and he'll be a licensed driver.
 
14. Something heavy (prolly James, silly) was leaning on the Life Fast-forward button, and now it's stuck. Greaaaaaat.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another smashing success! Any chuckles--let alone an actual laugh--coming from this particular party is quite a feat. Loved all the photos of my boys and can hardly wait for real, honest-to-goodness hugs! See you tomorrow, the Lord willin' and the creek don't rise...