Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Under the watchful eye of Patrick...
...Elliott set out to take care of some much-needed spring cleaning, toddler style. (Seriously. What did she DO? Leave the cover off the sandbox table ALL winter???)
Meanwhile, the poor dogs stood poised and ready, just in case anyone wanted to play Marathon Fetch for a change.
A little later, Patrick's eyes filled with awe. Did anyone else notice we have a whole playgound in our backyard?!? Cool.

P.S. If you're checking in and even mildly enjoying the blog, please let me know in the form of a comment below. I sometimes wonder if I keep up with this just for me. And my Mom. And my two blogger friends (yo, yo, yo, Stacie and Jill!). Thanks!

4 comments:

Jill said...

present! oh and loving every update! go whitney!!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love it! I miss you and hope to plan a reunion soon! It is great being able to see what is going on in the world of Whitney! I owe you an update...life is crazy! Stay tuned...I will email soon! Love, Amy

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you think no one looks at this! How else would I now what trouble my nephews are up to! I absolutely love it! Aunt Chris

Anonymous said...

It's so much fun to see your little ones in the "off time" of babysitting duties! You have the two cutest kiddos- ever!
Too much fun!
Jamie