Monday, April 28, 2008

Magic Tricks

With Nonna and Pop-Pop in town, Elliott has perfected a new magic trick. Check this out!

Can't reveal any secrets, but in step 1, hands go in the sleeves...


They're really gone! No one can see them!


Wait! Don't panic! They're right here! Ta-da!



Meanwhile, Patrick can't do a dang thing but look cuter than humanly possible in the tub.


P.S. It's hardly my news to share, but here I go spilling the beans: Hoo-ray for two of my closest college friends joining the sleepless ranks of motherhood in the past few days! Welcome to Ruthie and Aaron! Tell your mamas I am ready for more photos, baby blog entries and Q-&-A sessions as needed.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I love their expressions! So cute!

Side note: I love the name Ruthie! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm already homesick for these dear little guys. Maybe Elliott can working on beaming Nonna out to Ohio next!
And may I add to those who haven't seen them in awhile, my little Sweet P. and his brother are even cuter in person!

Anonymous said...

I'm seconding the cute thing!! Their babysitter hasn't seen them in way too long! I hope everything is going well!
Jamie