Monday, November 19, 2012

If only we knew what he was thinking...

Hey, James! We've got great news!
 
Yaaaaaaaaaay!
 
Today we're going to use the highchair, not just as an extra seat, but for FEEDING, as in an EXTRA MEAL--BONUS FOOD! Are you excited??!
 
OK, here goes! We mixed Mom's milk with a little cereal. Try this!
 
Pretty good, riiiiiiiiiight?
 
Meh. I don't know, guys...
 
No, you know what? I don't think I care for it.  
 
Yeah, no. I've considered it, and that's just wrong, whatever it is.
 
Another bite? Dad. Are you hearing the words coming out of my mouth??
 
Seriously. Is there something wrong with your ears?
 
[A few minutes later, I tried the power of positive thinking, reselling the whole idea.]
 
So, James!
 
It was a little dicey, but in the end, it was a taste sensation, right? A sort of symphony on a spoon! New wild and wonderful flavors for a jiggidy-giant who LOVES to eat and get gianter!
 
Am I right?
 
Yes??
 
James?
Hmmm. Well, why not digest and give us your final ruling later?

1 comment:

Jill said...

His facial expressions are priceless.

Side note... I cannot believe you gave solids a go without a bib...! Brave!