Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hurray for Haircuts!

Apologies to my mom ("No-Haircuts Nonna," as I call her in this blog post), but Patrick complained that his bangs were making his nose itch.


Baby bangs aren't meant to be that long. Mini-mullets aren't all that cute. Hair flaps aren't meant to keep ears warm through the spring and summer months. (I could go on and on, but you know where this is going...)



Hurray! Patrick picked the fire truck seat, didn't care to watch Elmo but did delight in dumping the nice hair-cutting lady's basket of tiny toys several times. He cried only when the clippers came out, but then again, he may have been mourning the loss of his hair/ear flaps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see photos of little children in magazines, etc. and know that some parents actually favor longer locks (boys and girls). So, I feel sure it isn't simply because I am a Baby Boomer who's mysteriously become a Grand Boomer that makes me mourn the loss of hair of my precious little guys in Ohio...but I will defend parental rights at all costs!
(Okay, so my Sweet P. is still adorable; I still like the before photo best!) N. H. N.