Sunday, November 16, 2008

Practically a Holiday

When I realized today was the first day in a week with NO PUKE (ahhhhhhhh, motherhood), I figured it must be some kind of friggin holiday. And then ... I realized ... IT WAS!

The Big Man turned one-and-a-half today!

Thank you, thank you for celebrating with no more throw up!


P.S. For a cute, no-relation-to-puke update, I'll tell you Patrick is loving his big animal picture book these days. He likes to learn what kinds of animals reside on those board-book pages, but he mostly likes to hear and imitate the sounds they make.
In that great "I'm-only-18-months-but-I'm-pretty-sure-this-is-a-really-funny-joke" kinda way, he's been barking at any and all animals, including the cartoon llama was saw on Diego today. When we react and say, "Hey! THAT's not a doggie!" he launches into fits of giggles.

2 comments:

orahoods said...

That picture of him doesn't even look real...he looks like a doll! Sweet boy...and fun stories:)

Anonymous said...

No fair for grandmas far away. Too cute for words!