Friday, December 14, 2012

My wish is my command

All I can do is smile when you confess to me that you enjoy this blog. Is Scully Space your guilty pleasure? Is my photo/commentary combination like your Honey Boo Boo or Real Housewife or something??
 
Or are you worried about who you might run into here? Shady bouncer-types? 'Cause that's a real danger--
Is Scully Space down a back alley in the under belly of the cyber world?? Believe me or not, I've actually had two random friends connect because of--you guessed it!--this blog!  
 
Scully Space is for lovers!
 
No, wait. That's West Virginia. Yeah, that one makes WAY more sense.
 
Anyway, the fact that Scully Space readers largely prefer to remain anonymous and in the shadows is fine by me. It means...my wish is my command! So! Back to the photos of James trying new foods!!! :D Ahahaha! You know you love it, too!
 
Here goes...bananas! This should go well! 
 
Hmmmm, seems like a solid contender, Mom...
 
Wait! Am I THE ONLY ONE eating this crap???
 
Look into my eyes. Would you tell me if you're mentally unstable, Mother?
 
 
 
 
A few days later, I switched the lineup. Sweet potatoes! Every baby likes sweet potatoes! (And P.S. Jill, this bib's for you.)
 
Oh, hello again, Nemesis. What is it this time?
 
[after self-directing the spoon...] Mom! I have the best idea! Let's just put a dollop over here and say I tried it!
 
No, huh? Guess we're doing this thing...
 
How do you THINK I'm going to react?
 
Wait a jig!
 
I'm swirling..., slurping..., considering...
 
I LIKE IT!!! Isn't this great news? FINALLY, you can start shoveling food down my gullet, and I can start gaining some much-needed LBs!
 

1 comment:

Jill said...

His shirt on those first few pictures to perfect. Patrick should have one that says "little guy".

And those faces. I love them.

Thanks for the bib! I'm glad you used one! White wouldn't have been my choice, but a bib is a bib. :)